fai bootcd

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Mon Jun 30 08:12:31 CEST 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Mark Hedges wrote:

> Has anyone done the bootcd with sarge, then?

Not that I know, I'm only using woody with FAI 2.3.4

> gibraltar-bootsupport refused to install to nfsroot
> under sarge because file-rc conflicts with something.

Install it manually then with `dpkg --force-overwrite ...`

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Any ass-copying (or other 'dangerous' stunts) will be considered
    as a destructive act and will be dealt with by HR."
                                        -- Matt Wood, Feb 2003