sarge support?

David Fokkema dfokkema at ileos.nl
Thu Jul 31 10:36:33 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 01:19:35PM +0800, Niall Young wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Apr 2003, Thomas Lange wrote:
>
> > Since FAI is not tested with sarge (even it's in this repository) you
> > should use it for woody when a stability is a major goal.
>
> Is anyone else working on sarge yet?
<snip>

I'm using fai on my laptop running sid. It works without problems. I use
it (well, I'm going to, anyway) as a portable quick-installer, ;-) I
know there are other packages available for such a simple setup, but I
_really_ like the classes. I can decide on the spot whether I want to
install a server, a workstation, both, neither...

David