sarge support?

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Thu Jul 31 07:19:35 CEST 2003

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003, Thomas Lange wrote:

> Since FAI is not tested with sarge (even it's in this repository) you
> should use it for woody when a stability is a major goal.

Is anyone else working on sarge yet?  I've just started tinkering,
trying to get fai-bootcd 0.3 working with it.

Thomas are you planning to freeze the woody releases at some point and
just add bugfixes instead of new features?  It'd be nice if there were
separate trees for stable and testing.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Are you a parent who would like to involve your kids in an iiNsanity
    event?"
                                        -- Jodie Evans, Mar 2003