Hooks for make-fai-nfsroot?

Henning Glawe glaweh at physik.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 30 11:11:34 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 09:20:18AM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> Naturally, these changes get hosed if I have to rebuild the NFS root for
> any reason. It would be nice if such customisations could be make
> programmatically so they're reproducible easily.

the quickest solution would be to build a package and divert the pci
database from there.

Long-term-solution:
I made some changes to make-fai-nfsroot to behave more like a traditional
fai installation, a pre-version of this used to be in PFAI. currently I am
merging most of my work with thomas. if he agrees, also the
"nfsroot-is-a-fai-client" patch will come in, which will allow/force you
to use the normal FAI configuration mechanisms for nfsroot.

--
c u
henning