sarge support?

Thu Jul 31 12:40:30 CEST 2003

    > Thomas are you planning to freeze the woody releases at some
    > point and just add bugfixes instead of new features?  It'd be
    > nice if there were separate trees for stable and testing.
I'm sorry, but I will not the time to handle two separate trees. At
some point, I will start to begin testing the newest fai release with
testing. Then I will try not to break the compatibility with
stable. But I'm always happy to get patches which include support for
stable or testing. So, if somebody is currently testing fai 2.5beta
with sarge or sid, feel free to submit patches to
fai at infromatik.uni-koeln.de

--
Gruss Thomas