cdrom repository tweaks

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Mon Jul 7 04:17:37 CEST 2003

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Mark Hedges wrote:

> -d flag through to make-fai-repository.  I will send diffs when
> it works if you like.

That'd be great.  I've never tried building from a mirror on the
local disk so it's new territory I'm afraid - any diffs or advice would
be welcome for the next release.

I've been planning to package everything up into an fai-bootcd package
or possibly submit it to Thomas for inclusion in fai itself - just
haven't had the time recently.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Apologies, a long term solution has been found.  February will be
    extended to 30 days to bring it in line with other months."
                                        -- Jock Main, Feb 2003