fai-setup / debootstrap

David Fokkema dfokkema at ileos.nl
Thu Jul 10 14:28:36 CEST 2003

Hi group,

Every time you run fai-setup, it has to create a new nfsroot using
debootstrap. So I thought using a local repository, but then creating
the Releases file seemed a bit difficult (dists/woody/Release, not
dists/woody/main/binary-i386/Release) since I have to repeat this task
for every new package downloaded. Anyone using a great tool for this?

I have used apt-move sync to download the locally installed packages
to my local mirror. I created the Releases file by hand. But then, if I
add a package to my mirror, the Packages files are changed, and so must
the Releases file MD5 sums. I can write a script of course, but if there
is something floating around...

TIA,

David