Using FAI to build custom Debian install and iso?

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Tue Jan 28 03:40:04 CET 2003

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Dan Peterson wrote:

> I'm currently going through
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~niall/fai/make-fai-bootcd.README
> And there's a reference to /etc/gibraltar-cd/id.txt
> but I don't have that directory/file.  Maybe I'm

See the REQUIREMENTS section of that readme.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

     "there's a lot of movement in my trousers at the moment"
                                     -- Dennis Kristofich, Sep 2002