Using FAI to build custom Debian install and iso?

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Tue Jan 28 03:38:58 CET 2003

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Bruce  Edge wrote:

> [...]

Mine's pretty minimal and sits around 180MB.  With a cloop though we
could fit ~2.5-3G on a 700MB CD like Knoppix does...

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

     "there's a lot of movement in my trousers at the moment"
                                     -- Dennis Kristofich, Sep 2002