CVS fai-kernels and 2.4.20

Thu Feb 6 10:47:00 CET 2003

    > somewhere. I'd love to contribute to it and would even donate my
    > fai config scripts to a library if there is any interest in
    > starting one.

We have two options to create such a " library of fai scripts and
config files":

1) I will collect tar balls of sample configurations from everybody
   how wants make them available. These tar balls will be availabe on
   the fai web page.

2) Everybody puts some config samples on their web wage, and I will
   collect linkt to them.

1 will make the samples available for a long time, even if the
contributors web page will go offline. But maybe the samples are not
always up to date. Option 2 maybe will have more up to date samples at
the contributors web page, but I think after some time, we have to deal
with dead links. I will use option 2 only if people try to make
their web page available for a long time.

I prefer option 1. What do you think?