Regarding: New PFAI snapshot

Thomas Glanzmann sithglan at stud.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Nov 9 09:06:39 CET 2002

> What is the opinion of the other readers on this mailinglist?

I think you should give Thomas Lange some time to fix things up. Everbody should be
able to setup a working FAI installation with the stuff found on the web and
this list. So I see no reason to look for a new maintainer or to start a competitive
tree.

I setup FAI once and use it since that time without any modifications on 110
Linux Machines.

On the other hand I think postive about the euphoria of some people on this list
to get new features in and clean things up. But I see no necessity in that.

Greetings,
	Thomas
--
Thomas Glanzmann  ++49 (0) 9131 85-27574   Department of Computer Science III
Martensstrasse 3  D-91058 Erlangen Germany   University of Erlangen-Nuremberg