Regarding: New PFAI snapshot

Henning Glawe glaweh at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sat Nov 9 10:37:11 CET 2002

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 08:37:36AM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> However, I think you missed an E-mail from yesterday from Thomas Lange:
I didn't miss this mail; and I know about the situation Thomas Lange was
in, beeing deeply involved in Linux-Kongress' organization and holding
talks on some other congresses.
The patches contained in PFAI are nearly all sent to Thomas, those not
submitted yet need to be reworked...

> Could you please hold your horses for an other two weeks?
PFAI runs for quite a while now; the first of my effords are already in
FAI (like cvs support). I think I once announced its existence and its
purpose here.
It is not a real fork, only an interim repository for our (means:
physik.fu-berlin.de) patches.

> What is the opinion of the other readers on this mailinglist?
I think it is not necessairy to change anything; as Thomas Lange wrote
a week ago he is now looking through the patches sent to him. Linux
Kongress was not his only business, holding talks on other congresses
consumed his time, for what I know, too.

--
c u
henning