Woody roll-out

Phillip Smith psmith at uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 18 04:36:54 CET 2002

On 17 Jan 2002, Blake Barnett wrote:

> Do you know of any successful implementations?  (say.. 15-50 servers..)
> Anyone I could use as a reference?  I don't want to waste a lot of time,
> and I definitely don't have that luxury at this point.
>
> I appreciate your quick response, and your help.

I have FAI 2.2.3 working just fine under woody on our 32 node
beowulf cluster (it's been working for quite some time).  The only
problem I encountered at the time was a few problems with debootstrap,
which have probably been fixed by now.

Was there something specific you wanted to know?

-phillip

Phillip Smith
UNIX Systems Administrator
Geophysical Sciences Computing