Woody roll-out

Blake Barnett blake.barnett at developonline.com
Thu Jan 17 20:49:53 CET 2002

Do you know of any successful implementations?  (say.. 15-50 servers..)
Anyone I could use as a reference?  I don't want to waste a lot of time,
and I definitely don't have that luxury at this point.

I appreciate your quick response, and your help.

--
Blake Barnett (bdb)  <blake.barnett at developonline.com>
Sr. Unix Administrator

Learning is a skill, you get better at it with practice.