Woody roll-out

Thu Jan 17 20:14:58 CET 2002

    > boxen will be running Woody.  Is there a list of things that I
    > need to change in FAI to account for this change from potato or
    > do I just have to give it a try and fix it as I go?

Try the CVS version (2.3pre), which is better for woody than FAI
2.2.3. But the default configs are still for potato.

In most files there are hints what to change. First some changes in
fai.conf. Then most changes will be in the packages_config/* files,
since many package names have changed, e.g all task- packages are
obsolete in woody.

I hope to make some more woody tests next week.

--
 Thomas