Woody roll-out

Blake Barnett blake.barnett at developonline.com
Fri Jan 18 18:21:33 CET 2002

Well, after looking closely at things, it looks like there's not much to
change other than a few settings in fai.conf and package names.  I was
thinking there would be something fairly major to bite me.  I'm making
good progress now.

--
Blake Barnett (bdb)  <blake.barnett at developonline.com>
Sr. Unix Administrator

Learning is a skill, you get better at it with practice.