Kernel (2.4.X series) not doing the initial boot.

Jens Ruehmkorf ruehmkorf at informatik.Uni-Koeln.DE
Mon Oct 8 19:16:08 CEST 2001

> Do not mail a kernel config file to the mailling list, because it's
> big and uninteresting to most of the list subscribers.

What about a compromise: put all relevant log- and config files
(dhcpd.conf etc.) on a webpage and let an email point to that. I think the
problem itself is interesting enough to most of us, even though the
configs and logs don't have to be sent to everybody.

Good luck with it,
Jens

--
ruehmkorf at informatik dot uni hyphen koeln dot de