New version FAI 1.4.0, no beta, no test

Eray Ozkural (exa) erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Thu Nov 23 18:34:50 CET 2000

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 06:10:59PM +0100, Thomas Lange wrote:
> I'm very happy to announce FAI 1.4.0, without any beta or test in the
> version number.

We're very glad to hear that Thomas. Keep up the good work!

> This version is not yet tested with
> woody, only with potato, but I will do it in the next few weeks.

Great! Eventually it will be needed. (Ahem, and *real soon now*
in my case since I already upgraded to potato!!)

> If you installed your cluster or some computer using FAI, please drop
> me a line and I will make a collection of links pointing to those web sites.

http://pccluster.cs.bilkent.edu.tr

Not much to see there, but it's comforting that there's a 32 node PII cluster
wholly installed with FAI. no keyboard/video/mouse!

Thanks!

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr