fai 1.3.0test1 has a major bug ! Fixed in 1.3.0test2

Eray Ozkural (exa) erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Thu Nov 9 17:55:59 CET 2000

Thomas Lange wrote:

> P.S: I've passed all tests to become a Debian developer ! When the
> manuals are written, FAI will be an official Debian package.

This means FAI will work on a vanilla woody setup, right? I've a lot
of problems with the 1.0 alpha fork that I have, so time to look
into the new version :)

The biggest problem I have is getting the apt to work non-interactively.
It used to work on potato, but on woody things are so different.

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr