gpl header copyright bugfix for my old contributions ready to be merged

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue Jun 10 20:35:53 CEST 2008

>>>>> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:27:33 +0200, Henning Glawe <glaweh at physik.fu-berlin.de> said:

     > @Thomas: could you merge the people/eartoast/fix-copyright branch?
Hi Henning,

in my opinion it's difficult to say when a patch is worth that a
copyright message should be included. All people that are listed in
the THANKS file have contributed to FAI in a certain amount and it
would be a lot of work to scan all commits and to add all people to
the files they have edited or send some patches. I fear a little bit
this huge work, and like to concentrate on more important work for
FAI.

I like to discuss this topic during the next FAI developers workshop
and find a consensus when and how to include additional copyright
information.

I also think that it make no sense to further discuss this via mail,
because it too easy to misunderstand each other, so please let us do
this in real live during the workshop.