fai live-cd now autobuild daily

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 19 16:36:04 CET 2006

    > ... in future I would like to see two
    > live-CDs: (first) one, which installs a fai-server without any questions. And
    > then, one, where the user can choose (via ncurses interface) simple classes
    > (fai-server, kde-desktop, foo), which then get installed.
This is what the FAI-CD does (using only one CD). It uses a grub menu
where you can choose to install a demo host (use class DEMO), an
install server (using class FAISERVER) or a machine with a GNOME
desktop (using class GNOME and XORG). All these classes are already
included in the simple examples, so just use them.