fai class hierarchy brainstorming

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Mon Jan 23 22:54:58 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 18:10 +0100, Juergen Kahnert wrote:
> [...]
>
> The packages are installed all at once, not one by one. So it won't help
> to install kernel-modules. Or we have to change that to.

So you say having a means of specifying installation order is not
useful, right?

> [...]
> tsort ;-)

Do you have an example?

> Indeed, would be nice. And automatically solved dependencies would help
> to define meta classes.

What do yo mean by meta classes? A class that does nothing itself, only
defines dependencies/other classes?

> [...]
> Which problem is solved this way?

I explained the goals in the first sentences of the first mail in this
thread ;) Please read and ask further questions if you don't agree with
these goals, or think they aren't solved with the proposal.

Henning