[Fwd: Version control and code sharing for fai multidistribution development - was Re: FAI]

Florent Vuillemin florent.vuillemin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:36:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

> When having a first glance at your code I have one question:
> which is the basis of the package to which you sent the link here? It
> looks a bit like the sources of the package fai, the result of apt-get
> source fai, but without the debian directory and some documentation
> removed, which leads to the impossibility to create a package from that
> code. I solved that for me by just copying the debian directory from the
> 2.8.4 source, but I wonder why this is missing anyway.

I got this FAI package by checking out the FAI CVS, as detailed on
this page : http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/fai-guide.html/ch-intro.html#s-availability

Now that you mention it, I just realize I misinterpreted the makefile
and I should not have removed the debian subdirectory > actually it's
just a mistake, it should be put back in the package, sorry for that.

Florent