[Seminars in Neuroscience] KIND REMINDER Seminar by Jessica Fox on 20.09. 2021 at 16:00 CET (10:00 EST) – virtual event

Seminars in Neuroscience zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Fr Sep 17 11:17:35 CEST 2021

Daer all,

This is a kind reminder of our coming virtual talk within the frame of
the “Seminars in Neuroscience“ hosted together with the RTG-NCA.

JESSICA FOX
CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY, CLEVELAND, OHIO, USA
Lab Website[1]

is going to talk about COMBINING SENSORY INFORMATION FOR FLEXIBLE
BEHAVIORS AT HIGH SPEEDS

DATE: SEPTEMBER 20, 16.00 CET (10:00 EST)

To receive your personal login link via e-mail, please register at:
HTTPS://UNI-KOELN.ZOOM.US/MEETING/REGISTER/TJMUCE-QQZOPGTX6ZNUKAWXU7VKVKWMQHFMC

/To facilitate the procedure, please use your institutional e-mail
address and your full name to register and login./

All interested scientists are welcome to attend this virtual event.
Certificates of attendance will be issued upon request. To request for
a certificate of attendance, please contact
katerina.vlantis at uni-koeln.de and indicate your full name as it should
appear on the certificate.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at our seminar.

With kind regards,
RTG-NCA | RTG 1960 & Seminars in Neuroscience
Katerina Vlantis & Charalampos Mantziaris

Links:
------
[1] https://sites.google.com/site/cwrufoxlab/home