[Seminars in Neuroscience] Prof. Jessica Fox_Monday 20.09 at 16:00_virtual event

Seminars in Neuroscience zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Fr Sep 10 12:24:17 CEST 2021

Dear guests,

The first event of the semester within the frame of the “Seminars in
Neuroscience“ is a virtual seminar (via Zoom) hosted by the RTG 1960 &
the Seminars in Neuroscience.

The speaker is Prof. Jessica Fox working at the Case Western Reserve
University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.

The seminar is taking place in September 20th, at 16.00 s.t. and its
title is "Combining sensory information for flexible behaviors at high
speeds".

To receive your personal login link via e-mail, please register at:
https://uni-koeln.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMuce-qqzopGtX6zNUKAwXu7VkvKwMQHfMC

To facilitate the procedure, please use your institutional e-mail
address and your full name to register and login.

For more information please check the announcement and the flyer
attached here, or visit the websites of the Seminars in Neuroscience
(https://zoologie.uni-koeln.de/forschung/neurobiologie/seminars-in-neuroscience) and the RTG-NCA
(https://rtg-nca.uni-koeln.de/seminars-training-events).

All interested scientists are welcome to attend this virtual event and
we are looking forward to welcoming you at our seminar.

With kind regards,
RTG-NCA | RTG 1960 & Seminars in Neuroscience
Katerina Vlantis & Charalampos Mantziaris