[Seminars in Neuroscience] 2nd Cologne Neuroscience Day on March 6th - abstract submission deadline is on Feb 27

Seminars in Neuroscience zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Feb 26 10:48:39 CET 2020

Dear friends of the Seminars in Neuroscience,

Although at short notice, I wish to inform you about the 2nd Cologne
Neuroscience Day that is going to take place next week on Friday,
March 6th.
You may read the announcement below or visit the website and register
online (https://cns.cologne/).

Kind regards,

/Forwarded on behalf of Prof. Korotkova/

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce the 2nd Cologne Neuroscience Day! This
meeting will be an excellent opportunity to meet and exchange ideas.
We encourage you to present a poster or give a short talk (or both).
Registration is free - https://cns.cologne/ . A best poster prize and
a best short talk prize will be awarded. The deadline for abstract
submission is February 27, registration is open until March 1st, 2020.

It is a great pleasure and honor for us that Prof. Petra Ritter
(Charité, Berlin) and Prof. Florian Mormann (University Bonn)have
agreed to give keynote lectures.

We look forward to seeing all of you at the meeting!

The organizing team
Tatiana Korotkova
Joseph Kambeitz
Dirk Isbrandt

--
Prof. Dr. Tatiana Korotkova
Managing Director

Max Planck Research Group Leader
Research group "Neuronal Circuits and Behavior"
Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research
Gleueler Str. 50
50931 Cologne
Germany

tatiana.korotkova at sf.mpg.de