[Seminars in Neuroscience] Prof. Dr. Sacha Jennifer van Albada_Monday 02.03.20 at 13:00 s.t._Room 0.024

Seminars in Neuroscience zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mo Feb 3 14:24:58 CET 2020

Dear friends of the 'Seminars in Neuroscience',

I apologize once more for any inconvenience I may have caused you today.
I did a terrible mistake mixing the dates, and I am the only
responsible for this.
Our website will be very soon updated with the right information, and
in the future I kindly invite you to trust this information.

The seminar with Prof. Dr. Sacha Jennifer van Albada is indeed going
to take place
in Monday, 02.03.2020 at 1:00 p.m. (s.t.) and you are very welcome to attend.

The place is as always room 0.024 at the ground floor of the Biocenter
(building 304).

Prof. Dr. Sacha Jennifer van Albada working at the Institute of
Neuroscience and Medicine,
Forschungszentrum Jülich and the Institute for Zoology, University of
Cologne is going to talk about:

"Large-scale network models of cerebral cortex linking structure to dynamics"

You may have further requests or remarks, please refer to me.

Sincerely,

--
Dr. Charalampos Mantziaris
Zoologisches Institut