[python-users] Results of World Plone Day in Cologne?

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Do Jun 25 09:34:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

are there somewhere closing remarks, or a debriefing, to be found with
respect to the World Plone Day event that took place in Cologne?

I found some pictures, but no text was accompanying them.
I think it would be nice if the web site would have some final news item in
which the results were mentioned. And if created, a link to the school's web
site that was offered to be created that day.

Cheers,

Roger