[python-users] How about a different lay-out of the Tageszusammenfassung?

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Sa Jan 20 22:13:19 CET 2007

Hi Roger,

Christopher Arndt schrieb:
> I just had a look at the mailing list
> administration and it seems that there is no text set for the digest mail
> header. Maybe this means that a default text is used and that is what you mean.
>
> Can you send me an example of a digest mail you received from the list
> recently, so I can see what's the problem?

Thanks for the example you sent me. I am afraid that I don't know where the
introduction text can be changed in the mailing list administration. As
explained above, I had a look and to me it looks as if the 'digest_mail_header'
setting should do it, but this is empty for this list.

Maybe somebody with more expertise on Mailman can offer advice? Patrick?

Chris