Disk selection - disklist , additional.var

Thomas Roth t.roth at gsi.de
Thu Jul 25 14:42:54 CEST 2024

Yes, it worked also by naming the hook "defvar.NVME"
- I guess in my previous attempts I also skipped the task_partition and partitioned/formatted the
found system disks directly in the hook - that would avoid this issue ;-)

Regards,
Thomas

On 7/25/24 04:58, Thomas Lange wrote:
> additional.var is ready by task_defvar. Since your hook is executed
> after this task, additional.var does not get read by FAI.
>
> Rename your hook to  class/99-mydisklist script.

Thomas Roth
Department: Informationstechnologie
Location: SB3 2.291

GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Planckstraße 1, 64291 Darmstadt, Germany, www.gsi.de

Commercial Register / Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528
Managing Directors / Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Katharina Stummeyer, Jörg Blaurock
Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des GSI-Aufsichtsrats:
Ministerialdirigent Dr. Volkmar Dietz