Accessing external https repo during install

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Thu Jan 18 11:55:03 CET 2024

That wouldn't work, since salt.list is copied too early, before the
first update, so the update fails (well, in ignores the repo but logs an
error in error.log) because it can't authenticate the external repo (it
misses ca-certificates, but to install ca-certificates it needs to
update the repositories... circular dependency).

Diego

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia