Single FAI server, multiple Debian versions?

Robert Markula robert at markula.org
Tue Jan 16 16:20:54 CET 2024

Am 16.01.24 um 16:13 schrieb Diego Zuccato:
> But now the install is saying that it's downloading bullseye packages
> even if I specified class BOOKWORM64. Surely I've messed up something.
> Work for tomorrow :)

Have a look at your class/DEBIAN file in your FAI config space. There
should be a line that says:

release=bookworm

Alternatively, if you want to be able to install multiple distributions
or versions, you can create your own class/BOOKWORM64.var file. It just
needs to contain the 'release'-line from above.

Cheers,

Robert