EFI Partition not ESP flagged

Karsten Nordsiek kno at tuxedocomputers.com
Mon Feb 27 13:30:44 CET 2023

Hello,

thank you for your hint.

I now have the following config

disk_config disk1  disklabel:gpt  fstabkey:uuid  align-at:1M bootable:2
primary  /boot1024ext3   defaults
primary  /boot/efi      512M    vfat       rw
primary - 95-100% - -

disk_config disk2  disklabel:gpt  fstabkey:uuid
primary - 95-100% - -

This marks the partition two now boot flaged but the first partition is
also boot flaged

I am worried