FAI 6.0.1 on Debian 12/testing

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Tue Apr 11 21:26:03 CEST 2023

    > Long story short, many packages are not getting installed due to an error with some options being sent to aptitude. The installation does not fail, just many packages are not installed.
    > Error:

    > aptitude: unrecognized option '--allow-change-held-packages'
Yes, this is a minor bug in FAI 6. We've added the option
--allow-change-held-packages which aptitude does not recognize. You
should move from aptitude to install (which means apt-get) in the
package_config/* files.

Or you must edit the file bin/install_packages and remove this option
from the perl code.

best regards thomas