fai-make-nfsroot docs and missing reboot

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Tue Oct 18 22:24:33 CEST 2022

Hi Diego,

I remember I had this issue years ago, and I may not had fixed it
correctly. Using the FAI flag reboot we cannot cover three different
cases. In my own config space I've added a line into hooks/savelog.LAST.sh

savelog.LAST.sh:

.
.
.
if [ -s $errfile ]; then
   echo "ERRORS found in log files. See $errfile" >&2
else
   echo "Congratulations! No errors found in log files."
#   export flag_reboot=1
fi

If you uncomment the line "export flag_reboot=1"
the machine will reboot automatically if no errors are found.
Hope this helps.