Transient secrets

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Thu Jul 7 08:35:58 CEST 2022

Hi Andrew.

That's an option, but is seems less secure: while PXE net have to be
quite "locked down", NFS could potentially be exposed on a "public"
network (say to handle reinstalls on many networks with a single server).
If only machines had an "attestation key" by default... Maybe an USB key
to insert in the machine being reinstalled... Possibly in an internal
slot... Uhm... Still brainstorming...

Tks,
  Diego

--