GRUB_EFI/10-setup missing --force-extra-removable option?

CSCI Technician tech at csci.viu.ca
Thu Sep 2 23:20:24 CEST 2021

On 9/1/21 11:05 PM, Markus Rexhepi-Lindberg wrote:
> [...]
Possible I suppose but it seems to be a catch all for non-raid and
non-loop devices.
If the option is not supported by all distros, any suggestion on where I
might add it in the config to have it picked up for my machines that
need it?
Only 1 model out of the 4 or so I have need this option.

Cheers,
Merlin.

--
Merlin Hansen