Running console ttyS0,115200n8? / Parmeter for fai.me

fricke at procube.com fricke at procube.com
Fri Jan 29 17:41:43 CET 2021

Hi folks, is it possible to set the parameter a ttyS0 console output? I
better ask twice to parmeter ttyS0 for fai.me, Any simple options? As a
FAI beginner I'm trying to get console ttyS0 woking with 19200 or 115200
baud.  Taget is a small system without SVGA/HDMI. Only ttyS0 is
possible. Do I maybe need to set up a regular FAI install server or not?

Please help. Regards // juergen

--
Jürgen Fricke, eMail: jdf at procube.com, tel:+49.221.51090490
Auch ich bevorzuge robust verschlüsselte Kommunikation