Tips for easily creating nfsroot?

Justin Cattle j at ocado.com
Wed Aug 11 17:15:50 CEST 2021

We tend to use either custom packages from our internal repos specified in
the NFSROOT config, or puppet [ as we leverage that a lot anyway ].

I think packages are probably cleaner for your use case, as it can handle
removal of files too, and it's quite simple.
Puppet [ or any other infra orchestration ] can do that too, but can be
more complex to support.

Cheers,
Just

--

Notice:
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete all copies of this message. Please note that it is
your responsibility to scan this message for viruses.

References to the
"Ocado Group" are to Ocado Group plc (registered in England and Wales with
number 7098618) and its subsidiary undertakings (as that expression is
defined in the Companies Act 2006) from time to time. The registered office
of Ocado Group plc is Buildings One & Two, Trident Place, Mosquito Way,
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9UL.