Fai.me support for i386 and lxqt desktop

Jean-mathieu CHANTREIN jean-mathieu.chantrein at univ-angers.fr
Thu Oct 22 12:37:01 CEST 2020

Hi Thomas,

> Did you already compared the list of packages that are installed at
> the end of the different installations?

I take 2 iso of fai.me:
(1) No additional package and install task-lxqt-desktop by hand after the first install --> working fine
(2) Additional package task-lxqt-desktop directly in fai.me --> no icons in GUI

I use dpkg --get-selections and the config (1) have much more packet than (2). You can see the list of additional package for config (1) in diff.txt.
Package of config (2) are in failed_config.txt and package of config (1) are in success_config.txt.

About package with lxqt in name package, here is the diff:

grep -i lxqt diff.txt
liblxqt-l10n					install
lxqt-about-l10n					install
lxqt-admin-l10n					install
lxqt-config-l10n				install
lxqt-globalkeys-l10n				install
lxqt-notificationd-l10n				install
lxqt-openssh-askpass-l10n			install
lxqt-panel-l10n					install
lxqt-policykit-l10n				install
lxqt-powermanagement-l10n			install
lxqt-runner-l10n				install
lxqt-session-l10n				install
lxqt-sudo-l10n					install
lxqt-themes					install

Adding lxqt-themes and task-lxqt-desktop in fai.me doesn't correct the problem.

Regards,

Jean-Mathieu