Fai.me support for i386 and lxqt desktop

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Sun Oct 18 17:19:32 CEST 2020

    > Can fai.me provide iso for 32 bit processors ?
Currently fai.me does not provide it, but the tools behind this
service can create cross-architectur images. If you set up your own
FAI install server you can build your own 32bit ISO image.

> Also would it be possible to add the lxqt environment in the desktop choices ?
You can easiyl create an ISO image with lxqt environment if you choose
"Plain text console, no X11" and then add the package lxqt-desktop in
the web form.