Generating packages list to install via hook

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Mon May 4 15:29:21 CEST 2020

    > so I wrote this hook
    > https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/debian-cloud-images/snippets/413

    > which is properly called by fai, but the problem is that $FAI_CONFIGDIR
    > is undefined in the environement where the hook script is running

When I ran
# LC_ALL=C fai -v dirinstall -c $cl -s  file:///srv/fai/config  /srv/chroot

($cl is my list of classes) $FAI is set to /srv/fai/config. This
should be writeable for root, but remember that you should remove a temporarily
generated file because you will modify your local config space
(because of file://)