systemd-udevd issues with Buster nfsroot

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Mon May 4 14:14:31 CEST 2020

    > [   67.003059] systemd-udevd[2520]: sdb1: Failed to process device,
    > ignoring: Resource temporarily unavailable
After grep'ing all my FAI logs, I found one match in my last
installation with FAI 5.9.4 and kernel 4.19.0-8.
But the partitioning part of FAI did not fail in this installation.
I had this message:
sda5: Failed to process device, ignoring: Resource temporarily unavailable

sda5 became the swap partition. Never saw this before, so I will keep an eye on that.