Installation of debian testing packets...

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Wed Jul 15 20:54:28 CEST 2020

    > does someone know, how to install via FAI testing packets, whereas
    > most are installed via stable aka buster?
We do this for backports kernel in package_config. The line
linux-image-amd64/buster-backports
will tell install_packages to give this to apt-get/apt which will then
install the kernel package from buster-backports. This is normal apt syntax.
This should also work with /testing.
Currently we do not support a syntax in package_config for adding the
option "-t testing" to an apt-get/apt call. But I've already thought
about adding this.