Adding the option to customize grub boot arguments...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 20:39:52 CEST 2019

Hi there,

I really like the idea of the FAI.me build wizard at
https://fai-project.org/FAIme/

Would it be possible to customize also the grub kernel boot parameters?

I'm using an ancient laptop with Intel GM965 video and the bug that
was gone in Debian 9.6 resurfaced in Debian 10...

it's been bugging me for quite a while....
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1767808

The work-around is adding video=SVIDEO-1:d to the boot parameters...

Would it be possible to add the option to FAI.me to add boot params?

Thanks,
FC
--
----