Questions regarding PACKAGES remove

Anders Jackson Anders.Jackson at hig.se
Fri Mar 22 17:38:39 CET 2019

Hi Andreas.

You might want to file a bug on Firefox for this. Wouldn't it be easy
to suggest to them to have the old package have a dependency to plain
Firefox for those packages?

Or at least get an explanation if it is correct way.  But I think it's
just an oversight from them.

/Jackson

--
Anders Jackson, universitetsadjunkt i datavetenskap, Högskolan i Gävle
Tel: 026 648764 | Fax: 026 648758 | Webb: http://www.hig.se/