fai-client as RPM, depends "libgraph-perl"

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 26 13:41:03 CEST 2019

    > There ist a depend for libgraph-perl  which provides "perl::Graph::Directed"
It's not a depends but only a recommends when installing the
package. There's a build-depends because we check every perl script
and so we need this Perl package when creating the FAI packages.

    > I only found this git commit for that:
    > commit 993b6f1b5f09fdc788eb55777532f5e566238ae7
    > with note: " Also build-depend on libgraph-perl, so the compile check succeeds. "
This explains it in other words.

    > AND it is possible to remove the dependency?
Yes. You can remove it in a copy of the FAI sources, but I guess it
will cause troubles if I remove it in the upstream sources.

> libgraph-perl and libfile-lchown-perl are not available for RHEL or EPEL
libfile-lchown-perl is used for fcopy which is often used in the
examples of the configuration space.
We are using these two functions of the package:
lchown lutimes

There are other implementation of lchown (see metacpan.org)
but no replacement for lutimes. So you may want to build a
libfile-lchown-perl package for RHEL.