AW: get-boot-info

Frank Morawietz Frank.Morawietz at merckgroup.com
Wed Dec 11 12:11:26 CET 2019

> But in a particular case when interface with a proper IP setting (with default gw) is happen to the second
> interface and there is a dummy IP setting on the first active interface, variables like IPADDR, NETMASK,
> BROADCAST are filled and erroneously used with dummy IP info of the first active interface. I know it is
> not possible to cover every custom need of the users, but probably using IP settings of the default
> interface if available would be better.

I support that suggestion, because I just discovered that my primary NIC got IPADDR ‘NON-IP’ when installing a two NIC workstation with only the primary one connected to the network.

Frank
--
Frank Morawietz

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French, Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.