AW: PXE boot with UEFI

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Dec 4 10:54:48 CET 2019

    > So it looks like the UEFI tftp connection refused error happened where ldlinux should be transferred.

    > Is there anything else I could examine to diagnose further?
I had problems with my thinkpad in the past when booting UEFI. First I
needed the newest syslinux binary, in those days I was still running
stretch. Then, my thinkpad T480 needs a long time and shows several
transmision error (currently I  cannot say which exact messages) when
doing UEFI boot. But after multiple error message it succeeds to boot.