Yes, it can be done - Re: Install ZFS root with FAI?

Steffen Grunewald steffen.grunewald at aei.mpg.de
Thu Apr 4 10:09:13 CEST 2019

On Tue, 2018-12-18 at 11:35:15 +0100, Robert Markula wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> great to hear! Maybe you could write it up in the FAI wiki when you're
> ready so things don't get lost in the mailman archive?

I've written up something (6 pages plain text), and eventually found the
wiki itself, but now I need to get write access first.
Is this the right place to ask for it?

Cheers,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)